Muttballs make the perfect snack for any pup!
These tasty little bite-sized treats are packed full of healthy fats, fibre, and breath-freshening Parsley. Your dog won't be able to resist!
Makes Approx. 20
Ingredients and Instructions
- 500g Grass-Fed Beef (rump of chuck steak)
- 1/2 cup wholemeal rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Green Apple, seeds removed and quartered
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tsp dried Parsley
- Place beef, oats, chia seeds, honey, apple, and coconut oil in a food processor bowl
- Process until smooth
- Shape into balls and roll in Parsley
- Serve fresh and enjoy! (Store in fridge and use within 2 days, or freeze for up to 2 months)
NB. If cooking, bake at 200 °C for 15-20 minutes or until firm and cooked through.