They'll keep wanting you to make more!
Winner winner chicken dinner! These are the doggy equivalent of lollipops - only they're healthy. They work really well as a frozen treat - just place in a sealed container overnight and let your dog eat them frozen.
Makes Approx. 8
Ingredients and Instructions
- 500g RSPCA Approved Chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 cup plain Natural Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husks
- 2 bunches of small Dutch Carrots
- Blitz all the ingredients (except the carrots!) in a food processor until smooth and incorporated
- Shape a small mount of the mix around one carrot (as if you were making koftas)
- Serve fresh or freeze to make your dog work that little bit harder for them!
You can have some fun and hold these by the carrot stick while your dog tries to lick the carrot clean. Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly afterwards
NB. If cooking, bake these on an oven tray lined with baking paper at 180 °C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.