This jar of golden deliciousness has to be seen to be believed! Introducing our NEW Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth Concentrate made with 100% Australian human grade beef leg (marrow) bones. This Beef Bone Broth for dogs and cats contains the highest level of collagen in any food.
Our beef bone broth for dogs and cats is made from 100% human grade Australian and New Zealand grass-fed beef leg bones that are slow-cooked at low temperatures for 50 hours. This gentle process maintains the highest ingredient integrity and extracts the most nutrient-dense marrow. The result is a thick, gelatin that you simply mix with water and serve.
The grass-fed beef bone gelatin, collagen protein and over 19 amino acids in our broth may assist with:
- Better joint & bone health
- Reduction in joint pain & inflammation
- Healthier looking fur, skin and teeth
- Nutrition for the building of young bones, joints and muscle
- Increased muscle development
- Improved digestion and gut health
- Immunity building
How to use:
Ideal to use to rehydrate dried foods, or simply served on its own as a nutritiously delicious bone broth drink.
Dogs under 15kg and Cats:
Mix 1 teaspoon with 250ml warm water
Dogs over 15kg:
Mix 2 teaspoons with 500ml warm water
- Not a powder! Unlike some others on the market, our beef bone broth concentrate is never denatured or reconstituted
- 100% Human Grade ingredients
- Australian & NZ sourced beef bones
- Serve warm, cold or freeze (like in our Pupsicools)!
- Ideal for older dogs, dogs recovering from illness or dogs who need a little encouragement to eat
- Helps to build young bones and muscles in puppies
- Rehydrate dried foods or mix through wet
Try our beef bone broth concentrate and you’ll see immediate health benefits for your dog.
If you’re interested in reading more about the health benefits of beef bone broth for dogs and cats, here’s a link to a great study from the University of Michigan.